NKOHK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our safe corner:-)

5 posters

The Dogs in Stores Thread

Grace123
    Grace123

The Dogs in Stores Thread Empty The Dogs in Stores Thread

Post  Grace123 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:42 am

Did you see how fast the breeders had to go and turn evil and hateful about taking a dog into a shop? I'd SO much rather interact with a respectful, quiet pup than a screaming, stinky baby. Don't they get this at ALL? WHY do so many of them feel they HAVE to take the kids everywhere? I won't even go to a family restaurant any more, like Applebees, and NOT because of the food! Evil or Very Mad I am sick to death of nothing being able to enjoy a nice meal w/out a screaming kid next me and they always end up next to our table. I also HATE trying to go to the market and can't get around quickly because 20 women are in there with all their kids in those huge, toy car-carts. Are there not any babysisters left on this planet?

Ok rant over! Wink
    Sharona
    Sharona

The Dogs in Stores Thread Empty Re: The Dogs in Stores Thread

Post  Sharona Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 am

I couldn't agree more with you! To add to your rant, I can't stand it when they set their their diaper-clad babies on check-out counters. Who wants a potentially poop-filled diaper set on a surface where business (or even food service) is conducted? Have they never heard of e coli?

And those car carriers with infants... who knows where they have been. And they set them on restaurant tables where people eat, as well as service counters.

And they complain about dogs being there?!? Shocked
    lily25
    lily25

Post  lily25 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 am

OMG I was furious with that thread and their judgmental crap. i stopped posting there too. Supposedly motherhood is making you more sensitive but all I can say from those crazy breeders is that they are the most insensitive and cruel bunch.

I've witnessed more than once babies throwing up in dept stores and the super market and the baby vomit smell really foul and lingers for hours or days. I have never seen a pet throwing up in public.

BTW the all act like nazis, I can't stand it.
    boomie
    boomie

Post  boomie Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:13 pm

I saw someone post that it doesn't matter that dogs enjoy being out and about, there's no reason the should be allowed in stores...but, why do people bring their kids to stores? What is a good reason to bring a kid? Do kids enjoy shopping? No kid I ever see looks happy to tag along with mommy running errands! Same thing in my opinion. People are nastier, messier, ruder etc. than animals! And kids? Leave 'em at home when you're out and about...unless they are quiet and on a leash...lol!
    lily25
    lily25

Post  lily25 Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 am

As my husband says to ppl showing of their kids in stores, restaurants, public places "Your little monkey is very cute but why is it not in his cage?"
    Grace123
    Grace123

Post  Grace123 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 am

lily25 wrote:As my husband says to ppl showing of their kids in stores, restaurants, public places "Your little monkey is very cute but why is it not in his cage?"

ROFLMAO! I'll have to remember that one.
    Sharona
    Sharona

Post  Sharona Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:24 am

lily25 wrote:As my husband says to ppl showing of their kids in stores, restaurants, public places "Your little monkey is very cute but why is it not in his cage?"

Your husband ROCKS! cheers
    boomie
    boomie

Post  boomie Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am

That's awesome...and I'm glad my SO is on the same page as I am. Kids are a nightmare to him.

If his sister's dies, he's their godparent. He begs her all the time not to die because her 2 boys are TERRORS.
    lily25
    lily25

Post  lily25 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 am

Me and hubby prefer dogs and any other animal to kids. Our dog is our kid and he doesn't talk back, doesn't have stupid recitals, or needs a college fund.
    BTW kids are bad for the environment, with all the diapers they need and the accessories they will not use in a matter of months, they only pollute. My pup has a leash, 2 big bowls, and 3 toys. And he can sleep anywhere!
    Natalia
    Natalia

Post  Natalia Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Can I clone your hubby lol?

Id take dog fur on the clothes in a shop any time over sticky finger marks and vomit Arrow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am