NKOHK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our safe corner:-)

+2
RaeBelle
Sharona
6 posters

I am throwing a Shower!! You are all invited!

Sharona
    Sharona

I am throwing a Shower!!  You are all invited! Empty I am throwing a Shower!! You are all invited!

Post  Sharona Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm having a shower and you are all invited and expected to come! Gifts are expected; cash only please, and no less than $100.00 each. Please wear your fanciest garden party dresses and hats. Lettuce sandwiches will be served on the veranda. Be prepared to play some exciting games such as, 'Guess how many nuggets in the food bowl', and my personal favorite, the 'Litterbox cleaning relay race'. Please bring blank "Thank You" cards to the gala - the final event of the day will be the writing of your own thank-you notes.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Okay, I'm just fooling. But please cyber-celebrate with me for the new addition to my family!

This is Gracie. She is a 4 or 5 year old kitty who had been at the shelter for two years. She joins her cat brothers Alex and Smitty and knows that she is the princess of the house. She's a totally sweet kitty.

I am throwing a Shower!!  You are all invited! Gracie01

I'm a sucker for shelter animals. cat I love you
    RaeBelle

I am throwing a Shower!!  You are all invited! Empty Re: I am throwing a Shower!! You are all invited!

Post  RaeBelle Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

She's a beautiful kitty. What colour are her eyes? I love all black animals. They look so darn sleek!

I brought a virtual cat tree. Those things go for like $200/$300 virtual don't they? Craziness.
    lmkhlh
    lmkhlh

I am throwing a Shower!!  You are all invited! Empty Re: I am throwing a Shower!! You are all invited!

Post  lmkhlh Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

I got you a virtual stoller, the kind that takes up the entire sidewalk so that everyone else has to walk in the street.

Your new addition is adorable!
    lily25
    lily25

Post  lily25 Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:46 am

Ooohhh congrats on the new pet!!! She is a beauty!

I'll wear my fanciest pink dress and come with my lady-in-waiting, she will give you my present for you (a big ass diamond tooth brush) and a small amount of money (10k) but I can't eat the nuggets (vegan duh!). I will only guess the correct number, and I will eat the sandwiches. queen
    Natalia
    Natalia

Post  Natalia Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

I am throwing a Shower!!  You are all invited! Rhinestone_Cat_Collars-Pink_Summers_Day_Rhinestone_Dog_And_Cat_Collar

Im bringing this authentic pink diamonds collar designed by Dolce and Gabbana with an autograph from both on the inside. I will of course enclose Hertz security 24/7 team with it and a pink satin safe for storage Cool

on a more serious note - 2 years in a shelter...poor little baby, she lucked out so much on finding her new forever mummy bounce
    boomie
    boomie

Post  boomie Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 pm

What a beautiful girl. Congrats Smile

Are you registered at PetSmart? Hmmm...what to get what to get!
    Sharona
    Sharona

Post  Sharona Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am

Oooh, you all have given the best gifts!!! Thank you so very much!

I am dressing up the kitties with their new bling and loading them in their new double-wide SUV stroller. We will head to a store, where I plan to let them shed a few "flecks" of fur onto expensive sweaters. jocolor

After all, I'd rather buy a new sweater with a few flecks of fur on it rather than a new sweater with someone else's makeup around the neckline, wouldn't you?

By the way, did anyone notice that someone is throwing a virtual Baby $hower on tpf? Sleep

Gee, what an original idea. I think there be spies out there.
    Natalia
    Natalia

Post  Natalia Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Sharona wrote:Oooh, you all have given the best gifts!!! Thank you so very much!

I am dressing up the kitties with their new bling and loading them in their new double-wide SUV stroller. We will head to a store, where I plan to let them shed a few "flecks" of fur onto expensive sweaters. jocolor

After all, I'd rather buy a new sweater with a few flecks of fur on it rather than a new sweater with someone else's makeup around the neckline, wouldn't you?

By the way, did anyone notice that someone is throwing a virtual Baby $hower on tpf? Sleep

Gee, what an original idea. I think there be spies out there.

make up or stains from lactating breast, my friend got one of those in the dressing room LOL

That baby shower is different actually, it was for Veel, she found out her SO was cheating on her and she is 32 weeks pregnant, bagsnshoo decided to do it to cheer her up a bit. Veel is a lovely girl, so young but very smart and reasonable, if she raises her kid the way she is, it will be a cool girl.
    Sharona
    Sharona

Post  Sharona Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks for the clarification and additional info, Nat. I did not know the background info and guess I did sound a bit snarky. Embarassed

That being said, I'll resume making fun of the pets in stores thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 am